Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Too Hard

Well, I have been trying to quit for a long time now. I have smoked on and off for about 4 years which means I have been smoking since I was fourteen. I think I am getting better. I have cut down on the cigarettes big time but everytime I see someone smoke it drives me insane and then I go smoke. I wish there was a cure for that. But I am going to hang in there and keep trying to quit. To everyone, smoking is bad for you. It killed my grandfather. He was a smoker all his life. He was a salesman for Newports and they told him to smoke. So he did. He struggled with cancer for 10 years and then finally died. Its very hard to watch someone to die with cancer. So I suggest, that we all hang in there and try to quit.

1 comment:

cisdeepak said...

Smoking is always bad but i dont know how people can go for it when they know the ultimate result of smoking. If they start then stopping is even more hard then ever. I think Herbal Vaporizers can be the best option to quit it.